Vrinda2

When I wrote about Vrinda a few days ago, I noticed her mate got upset because he thought we all could be set  - emotionaly and sexually - if we had just been honest with each other. If Vrinda had not entered my job at band upon Sandra's (TEC/Mab*** Li*** - Unit***/Nay*** A***/Joe****/picutre of Isabela Nar*** at age 6) request, maybe he would have had a plain life by my side....

But....

If he would not have married Vrinda, a few years later, I wouldn't then have married Jo. And our youngest girl wouldn't have been born. Vrinda's husband is Jo's girl's step father, and he truly loves the little girl as a genuine father. It is funny: when we let go the control, we may be confused sometimes. Still, we can't conceive life without the love resulting from this confusion.

Sandra used the name Mab*** Li*** at a school I worked for - Unit*** - to extort more than 30.000 reais from my husband's bank account, by sending a student to our home with drugs and force him to pay for the "visit" with access to his internet banking. Mab*** Li**** then hired me a service called "Mary Help", without my consent, to observe me in my house, enter my home without my permit, and practice terrorism against me and my dog. 

Once more I will inform you that I have removed my name from the "Mary help" service, because I am from ifriends, which forbid visits to our homes, and charges per view of the people/pets occupying the house, in dollars, at the credit card of the resident.

Stay away from me Mr Intentional!

Thaís Fernanda Ortiz de Moraes

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gaza

PIX

Comunidade Avenida Paulista