Vrinda3

Okay, she says I am yielding the topic.

I will say what I really think:

Vrinda thinks her father and her mother are awesomely ugly: the mother is very ugly and the father is "fixed under nanotechnology". So she doesn't think she is obligated to look like us. She feels that we left her nowhere to be found, and even though we sent money to support her entire village, she thinks that's not enough for supplying with education, so she is not entitled to look as ugly as us.

I told her to come over some day and I will show her father's picture when he was a teenager, but she never answered.

I won't put his picture here, because same way she doesn't want to be our daughter, maybe he doesn't feel like being her father either. But Vrinda and Krishna Gopal are very similar to him. I hope she sees his picture someday, so that she won't feel so orphan, once she has his name on her ID, but not mine. And still, she has my name on her Birth Certificate, "qualifying her as my ID holder", she thinks.

She was entitled to use my ID and Sandra/Mab*** Li***, whilst my boss at TEC, had contacts with Ederson and Dayane, the couple from Band, who wanted to have classes with me in 2010, and were sent from the tv channel (Band). Sandra decided to entice Vrinda, who accepted because then she thought she would meet her entire family, and that was her older brother's idealization.

She was using my ID then, and we had some trouble because of that.

Funny enough they've given her a nanotchnology similar to what I was supposed to be.

My heart was broken too, because Isabela's father, (Isabela is her sister), he was a part of that show on tv too. They fell in love, and that was a difficult time for me, because Jo was living with his other wife at the beach, and I knew something was wrong, but not exactly how. I don't know if I had turned into Band with the tv show, my heart would have set other position.

Regardless, I am not pretty indeed. And Dayane is Bruna Sur****. But she is not Vrinda's mother. I am. And she feels hot for having someone fighting with the world for proving so. Still, I have nothing to offer, and she does. She has me dwelling in deep poverty, whilst she's swinging with all my love affairs. And the only reason why I let her and her siblings go, was because that was the only way I could send them money. It is hurtful to let a baby away from your arms.


The "conflict" - 'I have to look like my parents, I mean - I look like my father, but I need to look like my mother too', when on and on. After Band, she got hold of another "friend I once had", and he helped her to "look like mom" - Isa, under her sister's name, a way to provoke rage in me, by being her sister's Isa's father's wife. That's why I think that's incestuous, because I already had a relationship with him (and her oldest sister is her step daughter). The worst part is that she wants to believe she looks like her father because as her ID has his name on it, she ignores that I was a hare krishna teenager, and the temple gave me a guided visit to a contact center, and asked me to explain my understanding of it in English; then write the comprehension in English, and translate to Portuguese.  Upon Krishna Gopal's brith in India, they created the first ones at that city, and one in SP for him (the Contax, sold as Liq). When she was born, they created another group of Contact Centers in SP for her. She thinks it is all her father's account and credit, so she punishes me with misery and shame. Of course, if her granpa, her father's father, didn't pay our flight tickets, we would never keep track of them through our work with music, actress and your father's athletic skills, provided by hare krishna temples.


So sweetie....


Don't give me "we'll be laughing at all that soon"

You are already laughing now!

And you are alleging "maturity" becaue your life was soooo harsh

I think you are not following the sequence......

and the music you and Murilo make is shit

and the prodution on MTV is low quality too. The only good stuff are produced by Lad** Ga***. 

And you said to Tran*** that  you would bring more work, but Murilo is Jus***'s contact at RB*** and he is not at the Translation Co. we work for, you should invite him to be a part of it as a freelance.


I need work, ok?


Thaís Fernanda Ortiz de Moraes

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gaza

PIX

Comunidade Avenida Paulista